licensed provider of Outcomes Star training and services in Australia and Aotearoa
licensed provider of Outcomes Star™ training and services in Australia
1. Attendance. Full completion of the introductory course is a pre-requisite to access a Star licence. Please ensure all participants are aware of this and able to commit to attending the training in full.
2. Fees: A fixed fee will be quoted for the delivery of training or implementation services as per the Unique Outcomes scale of fees. We are required to charge GST on all services
3. Travel expenses: In addition to this you will be charged for expenses directly incurred in the delivery of the service (i.e. economy airfares; bus or train fares; airport parking; taxis or hire car; hotel accommodation if one or more overnight stays is required, mileage if beyond 50 kms of the CBD of the trainers home city)
4. Payment: We will invoice on satisfactory completion of the training or service. We ask for payment within 14 days of the invoice date by EFT (details on the invoice)
5. Cancellation and postponement: Please let us know as early as possible if you need to postpone. If you cancel any training or service more than 3 weeks in advance there will be no charge. If you cancel or postpone between 6-15 working days there will be a fee of 50% of the agreed fee plus any expenses incurred in advance (e.g. airfares). If you cancel within 5 working days or less there will be a charge of 75% of the agreed fee plus any expenses incurred in advance.
If our trainer is prevented from delivering the training or service by illness or unforeseen circumstances, we will do our best to find a replacement trainer. If we are not able to find a suitable trainer, we will reschedule the training for a mutually convenient date.
6. Intellectual Property: The Outcomes Star is only available to use under license. All workers and managers using the Star must hold a license, renewed annually. For full details please see the license terms printed in the version of the Star(s) you are using.
7. Confidentiality: Any material of an explicit confidential nature disclosed in training or other sessions will be kept confidential. Unless you tell us otherwise we may tell other people or organisations that we are training you, particularly if we are trying to fill workshops with participants from other organisations. Unless you tell us otherwise we may also pass on to other organisations what you tell us you’ve learned about how to implement the Star well. This is to support collaborative learning about implementation across Australia and NZ. Please let us know if you have any concerns about this.
8. Complaints: We will consistently seek your feedback about the quality and usefulness of our services. If you have any concerns at any time please contact one of Unique Outcomes Co-Directors, Paul Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org or David Lees email@example.com or Amy Stephenson firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Limitation of liability: Our liability to you for any actions, damage, loss or any other event arising from our services to you will be limited to the cost of the training (i.e. we would make an appropriate refund). We shall not be liable for any indirect or circumstantial losses or any loss of revenue or anticipated savings or goodwill.
If you have any further questions please contact one of Unique Outcomes Co-Directors:
Paul Montgomery email@example.com
David Lees firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Stephenson email@example.com
Thank you for your request - we will contact you directly.
Please indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions