Preview any version of the Outcomes StarTM
Each version of the Outcomes Star is designed to be a sector-wide tool and is created in collaboration with services and service users to make sure it fits well with the focus of clients and teams in each sector.
The first step is to make sure an Outcomes Star is suitable for your service. Outcomes Stars work best in frontline services that:
- Offer “keywork” or case management, including 1:1 conversations and support
- Work with service users over time, for more than 6 weeks
- Work in a holistic way, addressing multiple and complex challenges in a person’s life
If you are not sure if these apply to your service, please contact us to talk through the context of your service as a first step.
Work out which Star or Stars are right for your service by looking through the list below, check out our guidance in the Resources section or contact us so we can help you identify the best options.
For young people facing serious illness, and parents of children facing serious illness
Want to get started?
If you know which version or versions of the Star you want to use in your service and you have previewed the relevant resources already, your next step is to decide how you want to use the Star (and therefore which type of Star licence you need) and which of the Star training option is right for you. You can either explore these choices yourself by going to our Terms and Prices page, or just get in touch with Triangle to discuss your needs.
The following Stars are currently in development:
- A Star for supporting people at end of life
- A Star for young people’s mental health and well-being
- A Star to support behaviour change in perpetrators of domestic abuse
- A Star to support victims of crime
- A Star for young children in physical therapy
Interested in developing new Stars?
The following Stars have been discussed with interested organisations but have not yet got the collaborators needed to start development:
- For people living with dementia
- For neuro-developmental needs
If you are interested in collaborating on creating a new Star, please contact us.